»

About Me

My photo



Ah Chai ( A n n )
20's o l d
K e m G a l i n g
M a l e
V i r g o
K P T M Ku an tan
D I T
Im addicted to anything, u name it, i'll addict to it .

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

H o l y C r a p

This picture is related .


Time do flies as we go on with our life, its almost (already) 2 years since i got into college . Remember the day when we go through "Minggu Orientasi" ?
haha, that brings back memory thou . (Gemuruh jiwa.. semangat membaraa...Nightmares!!) xD
So, this will be my first time posting topics in this blog as a part of my assignment. How cool is that, a lecturer actually give the topics to talk about and it is our job to post it in our own blog. The world of E-learning (Electronics Learning- i googled it =) ) is here. Im getting old, sigh*.

This Blog will have :


♣ Mainly consist of lecture's digest ( kinda like ©Reader's Digest) .
♣ The topics can be fact or fictional, well i guess it will be more to fact since the topics are chose by Madam D:
♣ That's about it , this should be fun ~

What is this . .[*Improvised = )]

Blog . duuh what else. As this blog is being created, 4 Nasi lemak has been consumed, 2 glasses of Teh tarek drinked, and thanks to ejump for taking me to you-know-where Corner for the purpose of making this blog. Thanks buddy, thanks again. =)
I just simply chose this style since there's too many of them. it took me about hours for searching this thingy here (since i lost count of it) .

I would never think of making a blog since i dint know anything about it at all, this will be my first. I hope by making this blog, my English would be much more punctual and i hope that i dint write crap.

3 comments:

blossom;) said...

well,be named as the best writer(i am jealous with ya!),hope that i can beat u in two more weeks.btw,nice blog:)

blossom;) said...

well,be named as the best writer(i am jealous with ya!),hope that i can beat u in two more weeks.btw,nice blog:)

T h e W e a k s E n d s said...

lets just wait for the judgment day yah! D: